Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Vancouver)
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with assets in excess of $3.7 billion in market value and shareholder equity of approximately $2.2 billion. Exclusively owned by Canadian union and management pension plans, Concert is involved in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement communities, and acquiring, developing and managing commercial and industrial properties in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
Owned by Concert Properties Ltd., Tapestry is a unique and redefined retirement community for seniors in Canada. Tapestry creates memorable moments in thriving, connected communities where individuals experience healthy and fulfilled lives. With 3 independent retirement communities, 2 located in Vancouver and 1 in Toronto, Tapestry approaches the development of its homes from a unique perspective. Tapestry reinforces the notion of seniors’ communities as a place where individuals can thrive; where lives are enriched through social involvement, wellness activities, and opportunities to form relationships that build communities.
This position plays a key role developing, implementing and evaluating internal and external marketing and communications programs to support 100% -occupied communities with active, engaged residents and employees. This role requires a creative, passionate and hardworking professional with proven experience developing marketing and communications plans, creating digital campaigns, managing social media channels, developing promotional material, and managing websites. With a commitment to our Mission and Operating Principles, this role delivers to the highest quality standards, focused on supporting our communities. This position will be located in our Vancouver Corporate Head Office.
- Support external sales efforts to develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns that leverage traditional and digital platforms. Duties include writing content for ads, web content and digital tools across multiple platforms as well as assessing results of these efforts.
- Support each community's onsite marketing efforts, ensuring alignment to Concert and Tapestry's brand. This includes providing support for local sales events, social activities and other key sales and marketing functions, and includes writing content, taking photographs and publishing e-blasts and blog posts.
- Develop and support internal and external communications programs and initiatives. Duties include developing communications .plans, creating content, executing deliverables and assessing results to ensure continuous improvement. Duties also include developing media plans and releases, and pitching earned media to identify opportunities for publicity and brand exposure that complements social/paid marketing efforts.
- Support people-related programs and initiatives providing editorial and design support to various projects, including the development and maintenance of a strong Tapestry recruitment brand. Provide additional administrative, design, marketing and sales
- Support to the Director and other members of the executive team as required and directed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- 3-5 years of Marketing and Communications experience in a fast-paced environment is an asset.
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution (Marketing, Communications, Design or Business).
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a general discription of the task and skills. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, comprehensive pension package, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, education assistance program and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your email of intent to Human Resources quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.