Mobile Resident Services Agent (Part-Time)
This position will report directly to the Building Manager, the Community Manager, and/or the Property Manager or their designated alternate of the Building(s) at which the employee is scheduled to work.
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites, processing suite rental applications, completing credit checks and other reference checks, completing and administering tenancy agreements.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, conducting move in/out inspections.
- Assist with regular inspections of the building and suites.
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assist in coordinating their on-site visits and to ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
- Provide positive customer relations with the residents and dealing promptly and professionally with resident concerns.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carry out the associated prescribed banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Issue late payment notices, eviction notices and other necessary collection procedures.
- Deal with resident tenancy violations.
Process invoices for payment;
- order goods and services as required
- ensure on-site records up-to-date and in good order.
- Administer and participate in the fire and life safety operations and procedures required at the property.
- Answering the telephone and email, filing and other related office duties.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Able and willing to be trained to a capacity to be able to stand-in for a Building Manager for brief periods of time.
- Required to work Saturdays and all month-ends including Sundays and Statutory Holidays if they fall on a month-end.
- Required to work eight hours per day within the hours of 8 AM to 6 PM, as assigned on a bi-weekly basis.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of all governing legislation such as Residential Tenancy Act; Human Rights Code; Personal Information Protection Act of British Columbia; Building code, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Yardi.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Clear criminal record and credit check.
Please note this is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this role.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume in PDF or MS Word format, quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.