People Experience Manager (Vancouver)
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with assets in excess of $3.7 billion in market value and shareholder equity of approximately $2.2 billion. Exclusively owned by Canadian union and management pension plans, Concert is involved in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement communities, and acquiring, developing and managing commercial and industrial properties in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
We are looking for a People Experience Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities at once, be open to change, and have the initiative to take all things People Experience to the next level. This role reports to the Director, People Experience and provides HR leadership support to the Concert teams located in BC.
- Act as a role model for living and breathing the Company values everyday and fostering a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with the Director, People Experience to ensure the effective execution of HR programs, processes, communications, and strategic initiatives.
- Drive the annual year end process which includes but isn't limited to: supporting the business in compensation planning, goal setting, coaching and feedback, assessment and personal development planning.
- Act as a trusted advisor by providing guidance to leaders and staff. Ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Remain current on and develop new processes and practices to ensure compliance with provincial Employment Standards legislation, Human Rights Legislation and all employment regulations.
- Lead the delivery and implementation of recruitment plans.
- Coach and develop a team of direct reports.
- Support the implementation, coordination, and execution of consistent training, orientation and development programs that are based on business needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience
- College or University Degree in Human Resources Management or related field; CPHR is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and determine priorities without supervision
- Superb organization skills with a proactive and progressive nature
- Strong working knowledge of current provincial Employment Standards legislation, Human Rights Legislation and all employment regulations
- Knowledge of compensation analysis and salary administration.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong HRIS and payroll software, Microsoft Office skills, high level of computer literacy
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, comprehensive pension package, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, education assistance program and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume and cover letter in PDF or MS Word format, quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.