Get Monthly Updates
Subscribe to Concert's Blueprint Newsletter for project updates, company news and events.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Concert Properties collects personal information when you inquire about our services and products, when you fill out surveys, and when you participate in promotions or other programs that we may hold from time to time. Concert Properties may combine information about you with information we obtain from our affiliated companies.
Personal information that we collect may include your name, contact information (such as email address, mailing address, telephone, and fax number), demographic information (such as gender, age, and occupation), and personal preferences, such as preferences with respect to property rental and purchasing.
Concert Properties automatically receives and records information on our server logs, which information may include your computer’s IP address and “cookie” information. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. The only information a cookie can collect is information supplied by you. A cookie cannot read data off of your computer. If you have set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, you will receive the warning message with each cookie. You may configure your internet browser software to disable cookies, though your ability to access some web pages may be affected.
USE OF INFORMATION
Concert Properties will use information supplied by you to fulfill your requests for information about our products and services, and as otherwise reasonably required to provide services and products to you.
We may also use information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze usage of the Sites, and to improve our Sites and better tailor them to meet our users' needs. We may also use your contact information to contact you regarding administrative notices from time to time.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Concert Properties does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- to third party service providers and to affiliated entities in order to carry out work on behalf of Concert Properties,to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud or other offences,
- to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud or other offences,
- to legal, financial, insurance, and other advisors or in connection with the sale, reorganization, or management of all or part of its business or operations,
- to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or
- as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected.
When appropriate, users of the Site are given the opportunity to (i) opt-out of receiving communications from us, (ii) remove their personal information from our records, or (iii) elect to no longer receive services from us. If you wish to opt-out of receiving further communications, please contact our privacy officer at WebGeneral@ConcertProperties.com.