Project Coordinator, Investments (Toronto)
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with assets in excess of $3.7 billion in market value and shareholder equity of approximately $2.2 billion. Exclusively owned by Canadian union and management pension plans, Concert is involved in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement communities, and acquiring, developing and managing commercial and industrial properties in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
As a Project Coordinator, you will provide marketing, administrative and organizational support for the Investments team with a focus on supporting the Vice President, Investments in Toronto. You are a self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented individual who possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will manage calendars of several individuals and the department, providing meeting support and responsible for answering incoming telephone calls. The Project Coordinator will act as the liaison between all the other Concert departments and assist the asset managers in client management and tenant retention initiatives.
- You are proactive and able to plan and coordinate meetings and events with an exceptional attention to detail
- Be creative and resourceful even when provided with minimal direction
- Compose, prepare and assist with writing proposals, deal announcements, listings and reports
- Your positive attitude, enthusiasm and focus on customer service to our team, tenants and brokers are outstanding
- The quality of your work is consistently both quick and accurate
- Your contributions are valued by the team, our brokers, and the rest of the income producing property team here at Concert
- Experience in real estate, preferably with asset management, leasing and/or property management experience
- Ability to complete tasks unsupervised while working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong grammatical skills and ability to edit drafted documents/presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with all other Concert departments, the Vancouver Investments team and the Vancouver office counter-part
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally and proactively
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with InDesign, VTS and Yardi Voyager or similar accounting / client management software an asset
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position. For more information on Concert, please visit our website: http://www.concertproperties.com/
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. As a Concert employee, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, fitness benefits, transit subsidies and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume and cover letter in PDF or MS Word format, quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.