Project Marketing Manager - Vancouver
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Project Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring innovative marketing and sales programs for the company’s residential real estate development projects.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to achieve and exceed goals and objectives.
- Direct and manage consultants - creative, production and media suppliers and others to create marketing deliverables.
- Oversee planning, strategy, execution, and evaluation of all traditional and online advertising campaigns.
- Develop and maintain effective digital marketing programs including creating content for social media channels, email marketing, website management, SEO, etc. Manage reporting and provide suggestions to improve engagement.
- Plan and coordinate the marketing and sales merchandising of Project Presentation Centres. Assist with the closing of Project Presentation Centres.
- Coordinate production and dissemination of marketing materials.
- Assess all marketing communications for consistency, professionalism and clarity of messaging.
- Assist in sales event planning and execution.
- Develop project timelines and budgets; monitor both on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze, monitor, report and advise on market conditions, industry and pricing trends.
- Maintain awareness of all ongoing competitors’ residential development projects, including sales centre visits and marketplace presence.
- Diploma or degree in Marketing at a recognized post-secondary institution or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of project marketing experience in residential real estate with proven expertise in condominium presale programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including, MS Office and social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Hootsuite). Knowledge of Lasso CRM, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is an asset.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven leadership abilities and effective team management experience, and has the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- An organized, professional self-starter who is deadline driven and detail oriented.
- Thrives in a fast paced work environment; can manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume in PDF or MS Word format, quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com.
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.