Receptionist and Office Services Assistant (Toronto)
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with assets in excess of $3.7 billion in market value and shareholder equity of approximately $2.2 billion. Exclusively owned by Canadian union and management pension plans, Concert is involved in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement communities, and acquiring, developing and managing commercial and industrial properties in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. Our dedication to customer service and quality, and our devotion to community improvement have resulted in many awards for excellence over the years. At Concert, we believe that giving back to the community is not just the right thing to do, it’s also an essential part of our role as a community builder.
Do you crave job satisfaction in an exceptional corporate culture founded on integrity, service and quality? Are you looking for a team-based work environment that is rewarding, challenging and engaging? Reporting to the Vice President, Development, this role will be the face and voice of Concert and will provide general administrative support to the Toronto team. As the Receptionist and Office Services Assistant you will also work closely with the Office Services and Development Administrator to complete and maintain contact lists, manage and order supplies as required, and coordinate and maintain all meeting rooms and setup requirements. You will also have the opportunity to co-plan and execute various office initiatives and corporate events.
- You are friendly and personable with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are passionate and demonstrate superior experience and commitment to customer service
- The quality of your work is consistently reliable and professional
- You possess a high level of integrity and understand the importance of confidentiality
- You demonstrate the ability to take ownership and initiative with assigned work
- A minimum of 2-4 years of previous work experience in a professional service environment
- Advanced organizational skills to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A self-starter and quick learner with strong attention to detail
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, comprehensive pension package, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, education assistance program and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume and cover letter in PDF or MS Word format, quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.