Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Vancouver)
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with assets in excess of $3.7 billion in market value and shareholder equity of approximately $2.2 billion. Exclusively owned by Canadian union and management pension plans, Concert is involved in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement communities, and acquiring, developing and managing commercial and industrial properties in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Office Services, this role will be the face and voice of Concert. This position will be located in the Vancouver Head Office and provide support to the Office Services team.
- Operate a multiline phone system.
- Greet visitors and announce them to the appropriate individuals.
- Receive incoming customer service requests by phone and email and complete the online request form.
- Book all meeting rooms at 1190 Hornby Street for the Building Management division according to procedure. Maintain the meeting room booking records for internal meeting rooms.
- Liaise with internal and external clients and act as central contact point for building tenants.
- Sort, open and distribute mail. Create and track couriers, receive incoming packages and notify recipients.
- Request building access cards for staff and visitors as necessary and maintain record of cardholders.
- Maintain up-to-date contact lists for all sites, personnel and track staff attendance on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate various office initiatives and events.
- Support the Office Services team as necessary, including the sorting and scanning of various documents and other Records Management procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- One (1) to three (3) years of office administration experience.
- Ideally post-secondary education in office administration is an asset or High School Diploma.
- Strong attention to detail, works well as an individual and in a team
- Solid oral and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and take ownership of all assigned work
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong team player, with willingness to assist others as needed.
- Curious, enthusiastic and outgoing.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, comprehensive pension package, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, education assistance program and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your email of intent to Human Resources quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.