Resident Services Agent (Part-Time) - Vancouver
This position will report to the Resident Services Managers of our various locations.
Part-time - during the business hours of Monday to Saturday 8:30am -5:00pm
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites, processing suite rental applications, completing credit checks and other reference checks, completing and administering tenancy agreements.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, conducting move in/out inspections.
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assist in coordinating their on-site visits and to ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites:
- Process suite rental applications
- Complete credit checks and other reference checks
- Complete and administer tenancy agreements.
- Utilize Yardi Voyager System for purposes of keeping accurate system records
- Provide positive customer relations with the residents and dealing promptly and professionally with resident concerns.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carry out the associated prescribed banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Deal with resident tenancy violations.
- Answering the telephone and email, filing and other related office duties.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of all governing legislation such as Residential Tenancy Act; Human Rights Code; Personal Information Protection Act of British Columbia; Building code, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Yardi Voyager.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this role.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume in PDF or MS Word format, quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com.
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.