Resident Services Agent (Toronto)
This position will report to the Community Manager and/or Resident Services Manager
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, working with Maintenance staff on elevator scheduling, etc.
- Assist with regular inspections of the building and suites.
- Provide positive customer relations to the tenants, including handling of resident repair requests and resident issues.
- In absence of the Resident Services Manager, perform appropriate supervisory and administration duties when delegated by the Resident Services Manager.
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assisting in coordinating their on-site visits.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carrying out the associated prescribe banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Assist with the issuing of late rent payment notices, eviction notices and other collection procedures.
- Attend Landlord Tenant Board hearings as necessary.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Administer and participate in the fire and life safety operations and procedures required at the property.
- Answer the telephone and email, filing and other related office duties.
- Ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
- Maintain and update a community information summary.
- Perform a quarterly shopping report on the surrounding competition both on the phone and in person.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of all governing legislation such as Employment Standards Act of Ontario; Tenant Protection Act; Human Rights Code; Building code, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Yardi.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Clear criminal record and credit check.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position. The Resident Services Agent may be required to work at other rental office locations depending on workloads and staffing when required by the Property Manager or Regional Manager.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, comprehensive pension package, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, education assistance program and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your email of intent to Human Resources quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.