Accounting Assistant, Tapestry
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, Tapestry, this role requires a motivated individual who is capable of being part of a team, adept at finding solutions and capable of juggling a variety of initiatives.
- Oversight of the Accounts Payable process as it relates to Tapestry, including, AP invoice coding, entering, marshalling the AP approval process, accruals etc.
- Prepare payments to vendors via cheque and/or monthly electronic payment transfers
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Create and analyze outstanding arrears reports
- Prepare and process monthly management fee and lease fee calculations
- Provide feedback in the preparation and updating of procedure manuals
- Be aware of the internal controls and accounting policies and procedures for Tapestry and Concert
- Effective and frequent cross-department and community communication
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-2 years of progressive accounts payable accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to follow up and follow through
- Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team and independently
- Familiarity with Yardi is an asset
- Diploma in Business/Accounting/Commerce is an asset
- Intermediate experience with excel required
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume in PDF or MS Word format quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com.
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.