We are still open and leasing residential rental suites during COVID-19 — Virtual Tours are available now!
Subscribe to the Blueprint Newsletter
Cloud Infrastructure Administrator (Toronto)
About Concert Properties
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with a stellar reputation. For thirty years, Concert has been committed to our employees, investors, partners and to the communities where we build and live, dedicated to what it means to be a developer with a difference. Today, the company has built a portfolio valued at over $7 billion while remaining one of the most trusted names in Canadian real estate. Our success is based on people – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. You will have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and be proud of working at a company developing, acquiring and maintaining high quality, sustainable buildings and communities across Canada.
This role reports to the Manager, Service Delivery for all IT Infrastructure including on-prem, cloud, network, IoT and telecommunications services. Successful candidates need a passion for keeping up to date in all aspects of technology infrastructure, security practices, want to work as part of a solution team, and possess excellent communication skills.
The right candidate needs to be detail oriented, organized and able to prioritize maintaining a stable and secure multi-cloud environment. The role will also work with solution teams to design and maintain the latest in smart building IoT, cloud and network infrastructure to connect buildings and staff into an intelligent portfolio of automated operations and connected community services.
- Work with the IT infrastructure team to implement and maintain a multi-cloud environment including physical & virtual servers, cloud systems/services, operating systems, network hardware and IP telecommunications services.
- Ensure the availability, security and reliability of our infrastructure environment, including servers, storage, backup, cloud systems/services and communications.
- Providing technical support and guidance to technical support specialists and work with vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Manage documentation of the infrastructure environment and assist with licensing reviews.
- Assist in planning and scaling the infrastructure environment to meet the needs of the company, though researching, evaluating, and recommending cloud and network hardware and software products and services.
- Participating in on-call rotation and off-hours maintenance windows and activities.
- Assist with updates, functionality testing, backup and recovery testing.
- Work with team members, consultants and vendors to ensure compliance to service levels, security standards and issue resolution.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Industry accredited certifications in enterprise technologies.
- Experience with LAN, WAN and virtual networking infrastructure design, cloud connectivity and security. Specifically Cisco AnyConnect, Meraki and Juniper hardware and Azure and AWS cloud networking and monitoring via Solarwinds.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services (workloads, security, networking, backups, update management) and Amazon Web Services (EC2 (web server) + Route53 (DNS service), web hosting)
- Experience with Microsoft O365 services: Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Teams, OneDrive, ADFS federation, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Security and Compliance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure Services (ie. PKI, NPS, Federation), SQL Server, Multi-Forest Consolidation, Backup & Recovery, Hyper-V, Scripting (PowerShell), Intune management.
- Working knowledge of administering and implementing best of breed security tools, such as Okta/Azure identity and access management, endpoint monitoring, threat detection and response, e-mail filtration.
- Experience with building operating technology and working in the property management or construction verticals would be an asset.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving problems in a complex environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work efficiently as a part of a team and independently.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your résumé quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.