We are still open and leasing residential rental suites during COVID-19 — Virtual Tours are available now!
Subscribe to the Blueprint Newsletter
Resident Services Agent (Victoria)
About Concert Properties
Concert is an award-winning diversified real estate enterprise with a stellar reputation. For thirty years, Concert has been committed to our employees, investors, partners and to the communities where we build and live, dedicated to what it means to be a developer with a difference. Today, the company has built a portfolio valued at over $7 billion while remaining one of the most trusted names in Canadian real estate. Our success is based on people – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. You will have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and be proud of working at a company developing, acquiring and maintaining high quality, sustainable buildings and communities across Canada.
We are looking for a hardworking, service oriented and dedicated individual to join the CONCERT team as Resident Services Agent! This position will report directly to the Community Manager, and/or the Property Manager or their designated alternate of the Building(s) at which the employee is scheduled to work.
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites, processing suite rental applications, completing credit checks and other reference checks, completing and administering tenancy agreements.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, conducting move in/out inspections.
- Assist with regular inspections of the building and suites.
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assist in coordinating their on-site visits and to ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites:
- process suite rental applications
- complete credit checks and other reference checks
- complete and administer tenancy agreements.
- Provide positive customer relations with the residents and dealing promptly and professionally with resident concerns.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carry out the associated prescribed banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Issue late payment notices, eviction notices and other necessary collection procedures.
- Deal with resident tenancy violations.
Process invoices for payment;
- order goods and services as required
- ensure on-site records up-to-date and in good order.
- Administer and participate in the fire and life safety operations and procedures required at the property.
- Answering the telephone and email, filing and other related office duties.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Assume on-call responsibilities for Concert On call emergency service on a rotating schedule with other employees.
- Assume responsibility and administer the maintenance tracking report for the Victoria property portfolio.
- Assume light janitorial responsibilities throughout the buildings as required to supplement the contracted janitorial service provider.
- Other: Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
The regular work schedule will be based on a 40-hour work week (Tuesday-Saturday), requiring the RSA to work month-ends.
- Provide professional service to residents in a friendly and polite manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of governing legislation such as: Residential Tenancy Act; Human Rights Code; Personal Information Protection Act of British Columbia.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to grow and learn.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is an asset.
Join the Concert Team!
From the people who own our company to the people we employ, people are what makes Concert a developer with a difference. At Concert, we offer competitive pay, extended health benefits, fitness benefits, transit subsidies, and the opportunity to work with a unique group with varied backgrounds.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your résumé quoting the name of the position in the subject line to: WebHR@ConcertProperties.com
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.